Friday, March 5, 2010

Gilt's Wedding Weekend March 12-14

If you aren't a member of gilt.com, let me tell you, you are seriously missing out! Can you guess where I purchased my Tory Burch suede platform pumps, countless pairs of 7 For All Mankind, Michael Kors patent leather peep toes, Kate Spade leather tote, and too many BCBG dresses to count? Yes, all from Gilt Groupe. And the best part, all for up to 70% off retail prices!

So when I stumbled upon Gilt's Wedding Weekend with Martha Stewart Weddings, I just had to share. The series of fabulous sales begins March 12 and lasts through March 14 and will include items such as wedding gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, men's formal wear, designer shoes, and even honeymoon packages.



Gilt Groupe membership is free, but there is often a waitlist. Join now so you don't miss out on their Wedding Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails